Tasting of Canarian Products
- Gazpacho of Tuno Índio. (https://eldia.es/gastronomia/2013-05-27/0-hilo-gazpacho-tunos-indios.htm)
- Black pudding with crunchy almonds.
- Canapé de Almogrote red and green (https://alimentosdelagomera.com/almogrote/)
- Canary Seafood Salpicón.
- Skipjack macerated with guarapo and apple and coconut compote.
- Taquitos of grilled smoked cheese with mojo and cilantro.
- Black canary pig, roasted with salt from Arinaga with crinkled potatoes and mojo picón.
- Gofio milhoja with Cochafisco homemade ice cream (https://www.alimente.elconfidencial.com/nutricion/2018-06-19/gofio-canarias-repone-fuerzas_1574457/)
- Soft drinks (Drinks included during the meal)
How to get to Señorío de Aguimes Restaurant …
Address: Calle Juan Ramón Jiménez 47, Aguimes (Gran Canaria)